The Israeli billionaire and founder of the gambling software giant Playetech, Teddy Saggi, has chosen the newly renovated, revamped and restructured building which houses the Head Offices of USB Bank in the heart of Egkomi to house the offices of three of his companies.
The building was completed in July 2006 and has an area of 12,600 m2 . In 2015, USB Bank reached an agreement for acquiring 75% of the building in order to house its new head offices while, the remaining 25% is owned by G.N. Gallery Famagusta Ltd, a member of Lambros Christofi Group. As part of the deal, the building received a full make-over.
The building offers private ground-level and underground parking areas, state-of-the-art facilities and services, including manned reception, 24-hour security and controlled access to parking and building areas, property management, retail and F&B venues.
Mr. Christofi, who brokered the deal, was very happy to “welcome Teddy Saggi’s companies to our landmark building in Egkomi.”